DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Pilgrim Paper Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template
- Glue the pieces together:
- glue the legs underneath the jacket
- glue the pumpkin onto the jacket, just under the belt
- glue the arms onto the body so the hands hold the pumpkin
- glue the collar onto the top of the jacket
- glue the head onto the body
- Optional: if you want to make a thanksgiving angel, print
the fourth template and glue the wings onto the back of the whole
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Optional Template 4 (color)
Template (smaller, one page, version without
Printable version of these instructions