more crafts: [Natives] [Pilgrims] [Turkeys] [Other Thanksgiving Crafts] [Other Autumn Crafts]
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", colors practice, a Thanksgiving theme, a farm theme, a birds theme, or an animals theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Optional: Stamp Glue
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the colors tail pieces onto the turkey's tail.
- Optional: Instead of gluing the colors onto the turkey's tail, put Stamp Glue on the back of the colors template pieces and let the children lick and stick the pieces on.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).