DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Paper Bag for Dad
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
You can nicely fit a tie, wallet, small bottle of cologne, some golf balls and T's, your dad's
favorite snack (M&M's, pistachios, etc), or one Toilet Paper Roll Craft.
Accompany with the matching card/envelope.
You could also use both the bag and the card for daddy's birthday!
Other Gift Bags on the Site
You will need: something to colour with, scissors, glue, and paper .
Optional: string, wool or ribbon.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate).
- Cut out the template along the outside lines.
Cut along the dotted lines (this will be the bag's bottom. Younger kids may
need help with this (it can be pre-done prior to colouring).
- There is a line extending up from the dotted lines you cut.
Fold along these lines, fold the GLUE tab and fold up the tabs for the bag's bottom.
- Put glue on the glue tab (or tape) and glue it to the inside of the bag.
- Put glue on the tabs for the bags bottom and carefully press together.
- Attach a piece of string, wool or ribbon to make
a handle (or cut another piece of paper into a strip for the handle).
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble
fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions