DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cards for Dad
(with matching gift bags)
I like to let the girls color in the cards rather than printing the colored version (though it's nice to have the option in a pinch!)
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate).
- Cut out the template along the outside lines and
fold into quarters.
- The template for the envelopes has the envelope
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble
fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
The message written in the card is:
To My Daddy:
I hugged this little card real tight
And kissed it, Daddy too!
Then I packed it full of love
And sent it off to you!