There are two options here: A "To My Daddy" poem for traditional relationships and a quote option appropriate for dads, stepdads or adoptive fathers.
I made myself cry doing mother's day cards... I wonder if I can make daddy cry with the father's day ones...
For the "To My Daddy" poem:
You can either use the Junior Asparagus card template provided
You can fold a piece of construction paper in half and make a sun and sunflower collage, heart flower or something you make up on the front. Then just print the poem template (see the bottom of this page) and glue it to the inside of the card.
- Print template of choice
- Colour and cut out along the outside lines
- Fold into quarters if you've chosen the Junior Asparagus Card template.
- Print the accompanying envelope if you like (envelope instructions are on the template)
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
To My Daddy:
I hugged this little card real tight
And kissed it, Daddy too!
Then I packed it full of love
And sent it off to you!
Poem only template (color)
Junior Asparagus card template (color)
Junior Asparagus envelope (color)
It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.