You can use the color posters to make decorated binders for school or dad to use at work.
I think the tracer pages are great for building your child's Father's Day related vocabulary (and practicing their printing) in a fairly low pressure way.
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the coloring page.
- Color your picture however you like. You can use different tools like watercolor paints, pastels, markers or pencil crayons.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
- The B&W (black and white) version is basically a coloring page while the COLOR version is a poster.
Father's Day Coloring Pages and Posters:
Father's Day Tracer Pages:
Father's Day Tracer Pages - Colors Practice: