crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
DLTK's Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 1 curtain ring
- brown wool
- 1 needle
- 2 shades of brown felt
- 1 red pompom (for the nose)
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 safety pin
- Cut your brown wool into strips of about 15cm (you will need lots of strips!).
- Fold the a strip of wool in half and place on the back of the curtain ring push the two ends through the loop and pull tight.
- Continue to do this until the curtain ring is completely covered in wool(remember to push the loops of wool up close together for a better effect).
- Use the needle to separate the strands of thread on each strip of wool (this may take a long time but makes it look much better).
- Cut a shape for the reindeers head out of the dark brown felt and antlers from the light brown felt.
- Glue the antlers to the head and then the head to the curtain ring.
- Glue the googly eyes and pompom on to the face.
- Attach the safety pin to the back and you have a groovy reindeer badge!