crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
My girls liked the fact that the Santa paper craft looks the same as the Sleepy Santa Paper Craft -- we have Sleepy Santa hanging in the bedroom and Santa Claus hanging by the fireplace in the living room.
They liked the candy-cane suspenders too *grin*.
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- scissors, and
- Print out the template of choice.
- There is a choice between a large Santa (3 templates) or a small Santa (1 template). I prefer the large version, but it takes more paper and ink.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- To glue together:
- Glue the boots onto the bottom of the large body piece.
- Glue the jacket onto the body piece.
- Glue the arms so the shoulders line up with the top of the body piece.
- Glue the head onto the top of the body.
- on the large templates, the head is in a few different pieces. Glue the round face on first.
- Glue the hat/hair
- add the beard
- Glue the mustache on last
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Large Template (takes three pages):