crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
DLTK's Gifts Kids Can Make
Chocolate Mint Spoon
Thanks so much to Linda for sharing this idea with us.
Linda wrote: "I teach four and five year old children in a privately owned Christian learning center.
Just thought you might like to know what we did for Christmas gifts to parents."
- red plastic spoons
- 2 Hershey chocolate bars (no nuts)
- crushed peppermint
- gold ribbon
- Melt 2 Hershey bars/no nuts.
- Dip spoons in melted chocolate.
- Immediately dip choc. covered spoon in crushed peppermint.
- Tie a thin gold ribbon on spoon handle.
- Attach this poem through ribbon.
Try Chocolate-Mint coffee, Mommy
It's tasty as can be
And while you drink it, Mommy
You can think of me.