DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
© by Leanne Guenther
If you choose to use white icing or frosting instead of white
glue the craft can become a snack for later.
- styrofoam tray,
- styrofoam cup,
- mini marshmallows,
- Optional: white icing or frosting instead of glue
- Cut the top half to one inch off the top of the cup.
up may want to do this in preparation for the activity).
- Turn the cup upside down and glue it to the styrofoam tray.
- Glue marshmallows around the base of the styrofoam cup.
- Glue more rows of marshmallows around the cup until it is
- Stack a few marshmallows to the side of the cup to make the door
to the igloo.
Printable version of these instructions