DLTK's Crafts for Kids
"Bee" Mine Toilet Paper Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Our Bee Mine Valentine's bee sounds like a bee and acts like
a bee, but is a bit pinker than the garden variety. Like most
of our crafts, it is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer and
a little imagination. If you do not have a printer, just take
a peek at the templates and draw the pieces out yourself!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Bend the tabs on the face and glue onto the end of the tube.
- Glue on the stripes, stinger, wings and antennas.
- Glue on the hearts in whatever way you choose to decorate
the bee and/or wings.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate or in place of some
of the hearts.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on white paper
and colour in the pieces with crayon, marker, paint, etc.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on pink or red
coloured construction paper.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions