Well, this is my personal favorite (so far) when it comes to Valentine's crafts. (Maybe because it took the most effort on my part.) So, grab some toilet paper rolls and your kids and make this cute little puppy in love. (Hey, print a copy for yourself! There's nothing my daughter loves more than doing a better job of "staying in the lines" than mommy.)
- toilet paper roll,
- something to color with.
- Print out the Valentine's Day template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Glue on the various pieces:
- the large rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- the chest piece onto the front of the tp roll.
- the head over the chest piece.
- the bone under the chin as a sort of collar.
- the arms on the side.
- the feet on the bottom.
- The tail should be folded in half and glued together. Then fold the tab of the tail and glue it onto the back of the tp roll for a three dimensional tail that is colored on both sides.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).