more Valentine Crafts: [Animals] [Bible] [Candy] [Card Holders] [Educational] [Hearts] [Other] [Wreaths]
Glue together basic shapes to make a heart for Valentine's Day.
This is a fun shapes puzzle for grade school children to make on Valentine's Day. Give the children the pieces and ask them to make a heart without folding or cutting any of them!
- Print out the template of choice and color them as appropriate.
- For young children, you should print the first template as a guide for solving the heart puzzle.
- For children grades 3 and up, you can omit the first template and let the children figure out how to arrange the pieces into a heart on their own.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).