This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", shapes practice, or a Valentine's Day theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Optional: Stamp Glue
- Print out the Valentine's Day template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the chocolates into the chocolate box matching the shapes.
- Optional: Instead of gluing the shapes onto the box, put Stamp Glue on the back of the shapes template pieces and let the children lick and stick the pieces on.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).