DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
-- Valentine's Day Chocolate Boxes Paper Crafts
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", colors
practice, or a Valentine's Day theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the chocolates into the chocolate box.
- Optional: Instead of gluing the colors onto the box, put
on the back of the color template pieces and let the children lick and stick
the pieces on.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template (chocolate box)
Printable version of these instructions