DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
Thanksgiving Candle Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- toilet paper roll,
- piece of paper,
- glue, and
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Glue on the flame.
- Glue on the horns of plenty to decorate the candle as
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate the candle further.
- Place the candle on a round decorated piece of paper, felt or paper
- Print the black and white template on construction paper.
Print a second copy on white paper and mix & match the pieces.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions