DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
Turkey Paper Crafts
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun",
numbers practice, a Thanksgiving theme, a farm theme, a birds theme,
or an animals theme.
There are four different numbers turkeys available:
Count by Ones
Count by Twos
Count by Fives
Count by Tens
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the tail pieces onto the turkey's tail in numerical order.
- Optional: Instead of gluing the numbers onto the turkey's
Glue on the back of the number template pieces and let the children
lick and stick the pieces on.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Numbers - Count by Ones:
Numbers - Count by Twos:
Numbers - Count by Fives:
Numbers - Count by Tens:
Printable version of these instructions