more crafts: [Baskets] [Bunnies] [Chicks] [Eggs] [Lambs] [Religious] [Wreaths]
Everyone in our family has a different favorite technique for dying Easter eggs. This is mine (mom)! I think it turns out very pretty and is very easy.
- hard boiled egg(s)
- store bought dye or food coloring/vinegar dye
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil (for each color)
- Mix dye according to package directions.
- Add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil to each color you want to marbleize.
- Dye eggs as directed on dye package.
- When you remove the eggs, the oil will have caused a very nifty marbleized effect