[Easter Index] [Coloring] [Crafts] [Dying Eggs] [Games] [Poems] [Printables] [Recipes] [Sunday School] [Worksheets]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
How to make a Hard Boiled Egg
- Lay eggs on bottom of the pot.
- Try not to stack your eggs (it's better to do it in batches than
overfill your pot).
- Fill with water so it's an inch over the eggs.
- Put on high heat and bring to a rapid boil.
- Let boil for 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Remove the eggs immediately from the pot (I use a slotted spoon) and plunge them into cold water until you can pick them out of the water without burning your hands (a bit under a minute)