DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Fingerprinted Easter Eggs
For children who like to be a bit more creative, these fingerprinted
Easter eggs allow for lots of options!
- Dye eggs a light base color (such as yellow or pink).
- Dip fingers in tempra paint and fingerprint on the eggs.
- You can make a fingerprint bunny (thumbprint head with two pinky print ears) or just
cover the egg with fingerprint "jellybeans".
- A heart can also be fingerprinted by putting on one print and then slightly overlapping a second print
- A flower can be fingerprinted by printing a swirl of 6 pinkie prints in a circle for the flower and printing a heart below the flower (leaves). The use a paint brush or the tip of your finger to draw a thin stem connecting the two.