Thanks to Dan for sending this in.
This is a cute gag gift for children to make for parents or grandparents. It goes well with a gift of golf balls or clubs.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- hole punch,
- saran wrap
- gum drops (jelly gummies).
- ONE OF: thin ribbon OR raffia OR string OR wool -- must be long enough to loop around the doorknob
- Print out the template (there are three tags on each template, so you can make a few packets).
- Color (as necessary) and cut out the gift tag.
- Punch a hole in the corner of the tag.
- Cut a square of saran wrap and place five or six gum drops in the center.
- gather the saran wrap up to form a little bag full of gum drops.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the little bag.
- Thread one end of the ribbon through the hole in the tag.
- Tie a bow to secure the tag to the packet.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).