You can put these frames on a desk, hang them on the wall, or attach a magnet to the back and hang them from the fridge or file cabinet.
- Something to colour with if not printing colour templates
- Wool or ribbon if hanging from the wall or magnet if hanging on fridge.
- Photograph of children (with or without dad).
- Piece of cardboard (optional)
- Print out the template of choice (see below for the various options).
- Glue the template to a piece of cardboard if you want it to be sturdier. You can use cereal or other boxes, posterboard or the cardboard that comes in packages of nylon stockings.
- Colour and cut out the template. Younger kids may need help with this.
- Glue the decorations to the main frame. You can add decorations of your own or just use the template ones.
- Trim the photograph as necessary and glue to the back of the frame.
- Attach wool or ribbon if hanging the photo or a magnet as desired.
- Feel free to decorate further with sparkles, sparkle glue, sequins or anything else the kids can think of.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Basketball frame template (color) only
Fish frame template (color) only
Goldfish frame template (color) only
Golf frame template (color) only