I've provided a template of the completed Father's Day cards to print in colour or to colour in yourself. I've also provided templates of the pieces if you'd like to assemble them and create the card in a crafty way.
There are four different animals to choose from and if you assemble them, you have options for Dad, Grandpa and Stepdad.
Materials - Card as a Craft:
- Optional: card stock or scrapbooking paper.
- something to colour with.
- Print template of choice - you can print the blank card to assemble the pieces on or you can fold a piece of nice cardstock or scrapbooking paper to make your own base.
- Color the template pieces if using the black and white version.
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Fold the base in half to make a card.
- Arrange the message and other template pieces on the card so it looks nice and then glue them on. The template has a template piece for DAD, GRANDPA and STEPDAD -- pick the one you want and discard the others
- Let dry.
- Print a Father's day message inside the card!
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Raccoon: Can't hide my love for you!
Skunk: I love you so stinkin' much
Squid: You deserve a BIG hug!
Squirrel: I'm nuts about you!