- donkey ear printable template
- thin plastic headband
- brown felt
- popsicle sticks
- hot glue (with adult supervision) or white glue
- brown "fur" (optional)
- First, cut out the donkey ear template and trace it onto a piece of brown felt
- Cut the two ear shapes out of your felt
- Take your headband and wrap the bottom part of the ear around it. Glue the ear around the headband and let it dry (repeat for both ears)
- Flip your now dried ears over and glue popsicle sticks on the centre of each felt ear. Let dry
- Once the glue is completely dry, your ears are finished. Feel free to glue fur on the front of the ears for extra detail, and enjoy!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Bottom Donkey Template (ears)