DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Wisemen TP Roll Crafts
Use the templates below along with a toilet paper roll and a few crafts
supplies to create three wisemen.
For a simpler two-dimensional version of the wisemen try or
Three Wisemen Paper Crafts.
- a tp roll for each wisemen
- a printer,
- a piece of paper...
- some crayons, paint, markers
or pencil crayons.
- scissors, and
- Print out the templates of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and
cut out the template pieces.
For each of the wiseman templates:
- Glue the rectangle aound the tp roll.
- Glue the head at the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the crown to the top of the head.
- Glue the belt around the middle of the tp roll
- Glue the arms to the sides of the tp roll so the hands are at the front
but leave enough room for the hand to old the gift.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll. You can
fold the tabs and glue them to the inside of the tp roll at the
bottom so they stick out.
- OPTIONAL: Fold the cloak in half and glue the two halves
together. Glue the cloak to the back of the wiseman so the
gold is facing out.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template: Magi 1 (color)
Template: Magi 2 (color)
Template: Magi 3 (color)
Template: Optional Cloak (color)
Printable version of these instructions