DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Stained Glass Christmas Craft
Use this as a craft you can hang in your window or make
it as a card for a special friend.
- Print the Christmas
shape template you want to work from.
- Take two pieces of construction paper (this will form the
front and back of the craft
or if you are using a smaller template you can fold a single sheet in half.).
- Stack the template on top of the construction paper and
cut out the shape.
- With two pieces of construction paper together cut holed
for the 'stained glass'.
- Cut tissue paper to cover the holes one piece at a time.
- Glue the tissue paper the back of one piece of
construction paper covering the hole.
- Once you have covered all the holes with tissue paper you
can glue the second piece of construction paper over the top. Be sure
to line up the holes before you glue it down to make sure that you have it
lined up correctly.
Printable version of these instructions