DLTK's Christmas Activities for Kids
Rudolph Puzzle Piece Pin
contributed by: Grannana from North Carolina
"This would make a fine gift for a teacher, grandma, aunt, mom etc. I saw this cute puzzle Ruloph when one of my co-workers had it on, it was
darling. And so easy to make. Just wish this website was around when I had my children years ago, and boring days could have been
- You need 3 old puzzle pieces.(2 small & 1 medium size -- you can get these from the same puzzle,
just pick through to find smaller and bigger pieces or you can get the medium sized one from a child's puzzle and the 2 small from an adult's puzzle).
- 1 bottle of brown paint (we always use tempra paint as my daughter is young, but you can use acrylic paint).
- 2 small wiggly eyes.
- 1 piece of red & green felt.
- craft pin.
- one glue gun.
- one small bell (optional).
- First paint the puzzle pieces brown and Let dry.
- Once dry, take the small puzzle pieces and glue them to the larger one in the corners only.
- Attach the wiggly eyes.
- Cut out a small red circle for the nose and glue. (or use a small red pom pom instead).
- In the corner of one of Rudolph's antler make a small holly leaf from red and green felt.
- On the reverse of medium size puzzle piece, attach the craft pin.
Printable version of these instructions