crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
This version of Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer has a footprint head and two handprint antlers. Use a heavy paper, craft foam or posterboard for a longer lasting version.
- some crayons,
To make the face, do one of the following:
- Print out the template of choice and colour pieces as necessary.
- Substitute all or parts of the template pieces with:
- wiggly eyes or dot stickers.
- a red pom pom nose or red dot sticker.
- colour template nose in with red sparkle glue.
- a red felt mouth.
- a real ribbon or little bells to decorate.
To make the head, do one of the following:
- Trace one of the child's feet on brown paper, craft foam or posterboard.
- Trace one of the child's feet on white paper and allow child to paint or colour in.
- Dip child's foot in brown (washable) paint and stamp onto a piece of white paper.
To make the antlers, do one of the following:
- Trace each of the child's hands on brown or beige paper, craft foam or posterboard.
- Trace each of the child's hands on white paper and allow child to paint or colour in.
- Dip each of the child's hands in light brown/beige (washable) paint and stamp onto a piece of white paper.
- When making the antlers, spread the thumb as far from the other fingers as possible.
- Assemble the reindeer (glue antlers and face to head and put ribbon or other decoration on the bottom).
- You can also add the child's name and the year.
- Add a string/ribbon if you wish to hang on the tree.
- You can also use it as a lovely personalized gift tag guaranteed to bring smiles.
This isn't just a reindeer as you can plainly see.
I made it with my hands which are a part of me.
It comes with lots of love especially to say,
I hope you have a very, Merry Christmas Day!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).