DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
Christmas Ornament Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This paper ornament craft is very easy for young children to make and it turns out really cute. Kaitlyn and Tasha loved the little face on the ornament.
It makes a fairly good scissor
practice skills practice as all of the pieces are quite easy to cut out.
- some crayons (or markers or paint),
- Print out the template of choice (color or B&W).
- Colour or paint the template pieces.
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance,
but they're pretty quick to cut out).
- Glue the face onto the ornament.
- You can add the child's name and the year onto the back.
- You can glue this craft onto large butcher paper or plain
wrapping paper to make personalized gift wrap or onto the front of a large
piece of construction paper to make a card.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions