This is an easy color, cut and paste paper plate wreath you can make by yourself or in a group.
- a paper plate.
- Print out the template of choice. Depending on the size of your wreath you may need two copies to complete it.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the holly. This step may require adult assistance and can be done prior to making the craft with the children.
- Cut the center out of the paper plate to leave a round "donut" shape. This will form the base of the wreath. You may paint it a background colour if you like (green or brown would work nicely).
- Paste the holly onto the paper plate.
- You can tie a bow and paste it on to decorate further.
- You can put a piece of yarn on the back to hang it.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).