DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Christmas Coupon Book
Kids can print these "home-made" coupon books for
their parents' stockings. These have preprinted chores on them -- use the Custom
Coupons if you would prefer to make up your own.
Thanks to Aileene for requesting
Even if you have a colour printer, you
may prefer the black and white version which the kids can colour in themselves...
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to
print the template. Color as appropriate.
- You need the first template as it has the book cover on it. You can
print the other 2 so you have a total of 8 coupons. (or you can add
multiples of some of the coupons if you want more)
- Cut out the coupons and stack them on top of each other.
- Put a couple of staples through the edge (where it says
- Set page margins to zero if
you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in
- Close the template window after
you've finished printing to return to this screen.
Template 1 (includes cover)
Printable version of these instructions