crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
Use this craft as an advent calendar or as a one day paper craft.
I made a template with the circles and one without (just in case you want to use it as a single day paper/cotton ball craft instead of as an advent calendar).
Thanks to Richard for the advent calendar idea -- here's his suggestion:
Last year I found picture of Santa's face, the size of an 81/2 by 11
piece of paper. When we printed it, it had 25 circles on the beard.
Each day the grands took great delight in gluing a cotton ball in each circle.
On christmas day, the last one completed Santa's beard.
- cotton balls,
- something to color with
- Print out the template of choice (either with or without circles).
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- If using this as an advent calendar, each day of December, have the child glue a piece of cotton ball onto one of the circles OR if using this as a one day craft, have the child fill the beard with cotton balls.
- When I do cotton ball crafts, I usually have the children tear each cotton ball into 3 or 4 pieces before they begin gluing.
- Close the template window after you've finished printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).