Christmas Cards -
Printable Christmas Card Templates
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
(with matching envelopes, labels and writing paper)
Even if you have a colour printer,
you may prefer the black and white version which the kids can colour in themselves...
- Click on the template of your choice (below)
- Print the number of cards you require
(File, Print, Change the number of copies)
- Cut the card out and fold into quarters.
- Instructions for the envelope are on the envelope template.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble
fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most
- Angels Theme
- Candy Cane and Christmas Lights Theme
- Gingerbread Man Theme
- Nativity and Candle Theme
- Multi-Fold Card (click here
for instructions on folding)