DLTK's Crafts for Kids
contributed by Brenda!
This idea was a big hit with Brenda's son Nick and is so easy for young children to do.
- pinecones collected from y our yard...the longer ones are nicest
- plastic bag
- Have the children paint or roll the pinecones in a mixture of 2 parts school glue and 1 part water.
- Put some sparkles in the plastic bag and then put in the pinecones.
- Shake the bag to coat the pinecones (kids version of shake and bake!).
- Optional: tie a ribbon onto them and hang them up!
Printable version of these instructions