DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Winter "Draw the Details" Coloring Pages
These pages are a step up from the basic coloring page -- they
allow children to draw the face (and other details like snowflakes,
buttons and buckles) on basic winter characters.
- something to draw with (marker, paint or pencil crayon work well),
- something to color with
- Optional: wiggly eyes (eyes)
- Optional: pom poms (noses or buttons)
- Optional: wool, string or ribbon (hair)
- Optional: Winter stickers (extra decoration)
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template.
- Use wiggly eyes, pom poms, wool or stickers to create whatever details
you would like.
- Use markers or pencil crayon to fill in remaining details.
Don't forget buttons or designs on hats, shirts, belts and shoes!
- Color the remaining page (if using the B&W version).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Draw the Details
on the Penguin
Draw the Details on the Polar
Draw the Details on the Snowflake
Draw the Details on the Snowman
Draw the Details on the Winter
Printable version of these instructions