Print these "home-made" winter bookmarks for a special reading companion.
To add that extra bit of motivation, print out a bookmark for your child, your friend or yourself as a reward for reading a certain number of stories.
If you're looking for bookmarks with a different theme, check out our list of all the bookmarks available on the site.
- clear contact paper
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template.
- Cut the bookmark out (one big rectangle) and fold in half (left to right) along the center line.
- Glue so it stays folded together.
- Optional: cover with clear contact paper so it lasts longer (you could also put a piece of cardboard in the center before gluing for a sturdier bookmark)
- Optional: Poke a hole in the top of the bookmark and tie a string/wool through as a tassle.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Thanks so much to France for sending these bookmarks in!
Snowman #1 (colour)
Snowman #2 (colour)
Snowman #3 (colour)
Snowman #4 (colour)
Snowman #5 (colour)
Snowman #6 (colour)
Snowman #7 (colour)
Winter Scene #1 (colour)
Winter Scene #2 (colour)
Winter Scene #3 (colour)
Winter Scene #4 (colour)
Winter Scene #5 (colour)
Winter Scene #6 (colour)
Winter Scene #7 (colour)
Winter Scene #8 (colour)
Winter Scene #9 (colour)