DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Valentine's Day Cards
Print these "home-made" Valentine's Day cards for a special friend or family member.
Check out Valentine's Day cards with cartoon character themes.
I think it's best for children to give a card to everyone in the class, so print them out nice and early and have your child print their name on 3 or 4 cards each day after school. After a week or so, you'll have all the cards ready to deliver to class.
I also feel it's best not to print the recipient's name on the cards. That way no one gets missed and it doesn't take so much class time for all the cards to be handed out!
- Click on the template of your choice (below).
- Print the number of cards you require.
- If using the black and white version, color in the cards -- have fun being creative!
- Cut the cards out. There are four different cards on each template.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).