Printing practice Valentine's Day cards are perfect for preschool and kindergarten aged children.
Print these "home-made" Valentine's Day cards for classmates, special friends or family members; there are four cards per page.
The cards have easy lines to practice scissor skills and a simple valentine's day word for the children to trace and lots of room for them to print their names.
- Print out the Valentine's Day card templates of choice.
- Cut the cards out along the dotted lines. There are four different cards on each template.
- Trace the Valentine's Day word to practice your printing.
- Print your name in the large space under the word FROM:.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).