Strawberry Salad Recipe
There is a good story associated with the recipe. If you have not read it you might enjoy it. Read it...
- Head of romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- one cucumber, pealed and sliced
- 1/2 cup (ish) of green onions, sliced
- strawberries, sliced (we used about 1/2 a bag of frozen whole ones, but you could use more or less depending on your preferences.
- 4 Tbsp liquid honey
- 4 Tbsp salad oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar (or 4 Tbsp regular vinegar)
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
Pour dressing ingredients into a sealable container and shake to mix (fun!)
Put dressing over salad just before serving.
Visit our printable recipes section to print this recipe on 3x5, 4x6 or full page.