more crafts: [Flowers] [Hot Air Balloons] [Ice Cream] [Insects] [Sports] [Other]
Sharra sent in the template for this cute, simple craft! She said: I prepared this activity for my little one when we were working on the letter i.
Thanks so much for contributing to the site!
This simple color, cut and paste paper craft of a cheerful ice cream cone.
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons (optional),
- Optional: small red pom pom and small brass tacks ("brads").
- Print out the template of choice (B&W or color).
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Tape or glue the scoops of ice cream onto the cone in whichever order you like.
- Tape or glue the face pieces to the scoops.
- Tape, glue or use small brass tacks to attach the hands to the cone. If you use brass tacks, the hands and legs will be moveable.
- Optional: glue a small red pom pom to the top of the cone as a cherry.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).