DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Hanging or Magnet
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- Optionally, you can attach a magnet to the back to make
a fridge magnet or glue onto a piece of cardboard and attach
a piece of string to make a sturdy wall hanging. You can
also cover with mactac/clear contact paper to preserve longer.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the template pieces. This step may require adult assistance
and can be done prior to making the craft with the children.
- Paste the large poppy petals onto the rectangle and the small poppy
petals into the center of the large at a slight angle (see picture).
- Glue green center into the middle.
- Glue "lest we forget" banner onto top or bottom.
- You can put a piece of yarn on the back to hang it.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).