DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cross and Poppy Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This simple cross and poppy paper craft has your choice of messages:
- God Bless Our Troops
- Lest We Forget
- Print out the template of choice. -- you'll need the cross
template and one of the message templates (either God Bless Our
Troops OR Lest We Forget).
- Color pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the template pieces from the second template. This step may require adult assistance
and can be done prior to making the craft with the children.
You can cut out the cross as well, but I like to leave it uncut.
- Glue the poppy onto the center of the cross.
- Glue the message pieces onto the bottom part of the cross.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template - cross:
Template - God Bless Our Troops:
Template - Lest We Forget:
Printable version of these instructions