Younger children will find this a very easy craft to make. The shape has big, bold lines with relatively few curves which should make it easier for preschoolers to cut out on their own.
You can choose between the full page template (one pot on the page) or the half page template (two pots on one page).
- Printer (we used construction paper)
- Optional: gold and/or silver foil (old wrapping paper works very well) We've provided a template you can use for the coins instead, but the kids do like to work with the shiny foil if you have it!
- Optional: something to color with or sparkle glue
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Cut out circles of gold and/or silver foil or print and cut out the coin template provided.
- Optional: Decorate the pot and/or coins with sparkle glue.
- Hang on the fridge!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).