more crafts > [Leprechauns] [Pot of Gold] [Rainbows] [Shamrocks] [Wreaths] [Other]
This toilet paper roll napkin ring goes nicely with the Shamrock candle. Make them both as a fun way to decorate your table on St. Patrick's Day.
One template makes four napkin rings.
- a printer,
- toilet paper roll,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the Template pieces.
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Cut the tp roll along the dotted lines.
- Glue on the shamrocks to decorate the napkin ring as desired.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate the napkin rings.
- Print the black and white template on green construction paper. Print a second copy on white paper and mix & match the pieces.
- Inscribe the names of each person in the family on the napkin ring to personalize them.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).