more crafts > [Leprechauns] [Pot of Gold] [Rainbows] [Shamrocks] [Wreaths] [Other]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
This is a fun and easy cut and paste craft for Saint Patrick's Day. It uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a
three dimensional effect.
- a printer,
- toilet paper roll,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Glue on head, ears, hat, arms, and feet.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).