more crafts > [Leprechauns] [Pot of Gold] [Rainbows] [Shamrocks] [Wreaths] [Other]
The rainbow's the limit when it comes to fashion for today's classy clover and Katie's outfit is no exception. Make sure you use lots of nice bright colours!
- a printer,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto the large shamrock to put Katie together.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sequin or pompom for nose or wiggly eyes for the eyes.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on white paper and colour in the pieces with BRIGHT crayon, marker, paint, etc.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on green coloured construction paper.
- For the colour printer, we still liked making the body out of green construction paper... It saves a bit of ink!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).