DLTK's Crafts for Kids
"Katie" the Clover
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
The rainbow's the limit when it comes to fashion for today's classy clover and Katie's outfit is no exception. Make sure you use lots of nice bright colours!
- a printer,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto the large shamrock to put Katie together.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sequin or pompom for nose or wiggly eyes for the eyes.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on white paper and colour in the pieces with BRIGHT crayon, marker, paint, etc.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on green coloured construction paper.
- For the colour printer, we still liked making the body out of green construction paper... It saves a bit of ink!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions