more coloring pages > [Bingo Dauber] [Coloring and Posters] [Coloring.ws] [Draw the Details] [Riddles]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Saint Patrick's Day "Draw the Details" Coloring Pages
These pages are a step up from the basic coloring page -- they allow children to draw the face (and other details like shamrocks, rainbows,
buttons and buckles) on basic St. Patrick's Day characters.
- something to draw with (marker, paint or pencil crayon work well),
- something to color with
- Optional: wiggly eyes (eyes)
- Optional: pom poms (noses or buttons)
- Optional: wool, string or ribbon (hair)
- Optional: Winter stickers (extra decoration)
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template.
- Use wiggly eyes, pom poms, wool or stickers to create whatever details you would like.
- Use markers or pencil crayon to fill in remaining details. Don't forget buttons or designs on hats, shirts, belts and shoes!
- Color the remaining page (if using the B&W version).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).