The Mother's Day bear paper craft can be used instead of a card (just print a message to mom on the back). Gardening gifts are some of my favorite and I think this craft is a great hint that a trip to the garden center is what the girls have in store for me for Mother's Day!
Tip: Add a little message like:
Have a 'bear-y' good Mother's Day!
We love you 'bear-y' much!
You're a 'bear-y' good mom!
- Optional: something to color with
- Print out the template of choice. You need both templates to make one bear for mom.
- Color (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces. (The pieces on the template are at about the angle they will be on the finished craft.� That should help you sort out which pieces belong where).
- Glue pieces together:
- Glue the smaller oval (tummy) onto the large oval body.
- Add the arms and legs onto the body
- Glue on the head.
- Add the muzzle and eyes.
- Add the nose
- Glue on the hat.
- Glue the flowerpot into one hand and the trowel into the other.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).