more crafts > [flowers] [recipe holders] [other]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Mother's Day Napkin Ring Craft
All I want for mother's day is a home cooked meal
(made by the kids) and a craft or two (also made by the kids). I'm easy to
please. This mother's day candle craft can be put together as part of a dinner party
thrown by the kids just for mom. Pair it with the matching candle
craft for the perfect Mother's Day table setting.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
template pieces. Younger kids may need help with this.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Cut the tube into four pieces along the lines on
the rectangular template piece.
- Glue on the flowers to decorate.
- When printing the template, make sure to set all
your margins to zero so that the page prints properly.
- If you are using the black and white template,
print it on coloured construction paper as an alternative to colouring it in.
- Feel free to decorate further with sparkles,
sparkle glue, sequins or anything else the kids can think of.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).