DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Four Fold Cards for Mother's Day
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This card has a secret message inside when mom opens it
- something to color with
- Print template and cut out along the outside line, to give one large
rectangle (see below).
- Color template pieces if you choose the B&W version.
- Optional: glue a photo of the child or write a message to mom in
the center blank square.
- Fold inward along the inner most dotted lines and you'll end up looking
at the back of one of the flaps
- Now fold outward along the outer most dotted lines and you'll end up
with a card that says Mom and has a sprout growing out of it
- When mom opens her card she'll see the photo and/or secret message
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions